Building houses and baths from kelo-pine since 1997!
- have been building houses and saunas from the dry кelo-pine since 1997
- have already completed more than 300 projects from dry kelo-pine in Russia and Europe
- our own forestry equipment and sawmill: we produce lumber of any size and cross section faster than others
- we have our own unique technology for the larch roofs' manufacturing
- we develop the project, fill the foundation, assemble the log house, make the roof, install communications, make the interior decoration and even make the furniture.
Move in and live!
We have been successfully building houses and saunas made of dry pine kelo since 1997
We have already implemented more than 300 turnkey projects: from the gazebo to the huge bath complex
We confidently give our customers a 5-year warranty
We have our own timber truck, a tower crane and two truck cranes
Kelo, dead pine or cracker is a tree without bark, dried on the vine in natural conditions. The age of some trees reaches 300-500 years, depending on the diameter. The tree getsl asleep but under the influence of the sun, rains and cold weather it obraines unique properties: tree becomes super-strong and hard as a stone. This is especially true for the trees grown in the north of Karelia.
Our c ompany works exclusively with Karelian kelo-pine.
Finding kelo-pines is not so simple: they are only 1-3% of the total number of trees in the forest, besides they usually grow in hard-to-reach thickets and in swamps, so special equipment is needed for harvesting. The most important thing is that kelo needs to be cut only in winter - in order to preserve all the beneficial properties.
Therefore, the price of such wood is 30% higher than the one of ordinary wood. But houses from kelo-pine are the most environmentally friendly of all the wooden ones. Health is worth it, isn't it?
Kelo houses do not shrink, they are very strong and durable, will last without repair for up to 100 years!
Kelo pine structures do not need to be painted or treated with chemicals, so they are super-environmentally friendly and hypo-allergenic.
Natural wood texture and the healing smell of pine resin will remain for many years.
Unprocessed walls breathe better and guarantee optimal indoor humidity, while the rough wood surface cleans the air of dust.
© 2019, KeloDom Ltd. All rights reserved